Case researchers may find the following articles useful for explaining the value of case research, expanding their case research skills, and exploring new subjects in case research.
Case Research, Case Writing, and Case Teaching support the University’s Mission
- On the Importance of Case Research (Michael E. Porter’s 2005 conference address upon receipt of NACRA’s “Distinguished Contributor” award)
- AACSB Accreditation and Case Research
Articles about Crafting an Instructor’s Manual
Articles about Working with Case Organizations
- So They’re Writing a Case About You
- Notes on Case Disguises
- A Note on Releases
- Writing and Publishing Secondary Data Cases
Articles about Changes in the Landscape of Case Research
- Hey, Guardians of the Case Method! Got Diversity, Equity and Inclusion on Your Mind?
- Teaching Cases Online
- What is a Giving Voice to Values Case?
- Writing Cases about Women Protagonists: Calling for Gender Awareness in Traditional Case Portraits
- What Makes a Top-Selling CRJ Case?
- Are You Ready for Digital Case Studies?
- Digital Case Projects: Helping Students Achieve Digital Literacy and Content Mastery